Class Descriptions, Schedule & Pricing
I'm going to be real with you all. Technology is not my friend, and learning how to do online streaming and trying to figure out how to charge for that has kept me up at night. When you purchase classes at Present Moment, I want to be able to offer quality classes and attention. I have been worried that the online version won't give you that same experience. However, as a small business owner, I hope you can understand that I cannot offer all online classes during this time for free. I know that there are MANY free or severely reduced price classes out there right now, but your class fees pay the bills at the studio so that we can continue to offer yoga classes and workshops to our wonderful community.
So, I am asking for your support and understanding as I learn this new way of offering classes to you. If you are financially able, please join us for some of the online classes starting tomorrow. Or, you can purchase gift cards online to give to someone else, or use at a later time if you would prefer: https://squareup.com/gift/DFSHY3QRGSR63/order
**Update - This is getting easier! :) Thank you all for your patience and generosity! I am blessed and very, very grateful!!
I am going to use Zoom to live stream the classes. So far, this has been working well!
- Live classes are on our Acuity scheduling site which you can access here: https://PresentMomentYogaOnLine.as.me/ It's possible this schedule will change slightly over the next few days, so make sure you check it often. I will also be updating the website often to reflect the changes. At the moment, it's just me teaching on Zoom. Amanda will be offering a Facebook live Family Yoga class on 3-30 from 5-5:30 p.m. You can access that through the Present Moment Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PresentMomentYoga/
- You can sign up for the Zoom classes at the reduced walk-in price of $8/class. I'm offering the online classes at a discount because they won't be quite the same as in person classes. There may be glitches and distractions, pajamas, etc. LOL You are also welcome to use your current class card instead if you don't want to take on an additional expense. If you are a monthly unlimited member, and decide to purchase your online classes separately, I will extend your current membership by two weeks when we return.
- If you choose to use your current class card instead, go to the online scheduling link above, look at the schedule and decide which classes you want to attend, and email me with the times you plan to watch. I will then deduct the class from your card. I know this is a bit more cumbersome, but until I figure out a better way, I appreciate your patience and understanding.
- If paying for a class at this time is a hardship for you, please reach out to me. We will find a solution!
- Make sure you sign up for class AT LEAST 30 minutes prior to the start time, and double check that the email address I have for you is current.
- I'll email you a link to join the class prior to the start time. I have also realized that Zoom is linked with Acuity, so if you sign up that way, you will also get an email from Zoom. The link should prompt you to the correct Zoom application. The first time you do this, give yourself a few minutes to click the link and follow the instructions. It is not hard, but does take a few minutes to set up. Please don't share this link with anyone. If you've signed up online, or have sent me the dates and times, I'll assume you're joining the class. I plan to have all video turned off except mine. Fingers crossed...;)
- Roll out your mat and enjoy!
- The Zoom classes will last one hour. I may extend the Vinyasa Flow/Power classes to 90 minutes after the 31st if this continues.
- I am also happy to set up Zoom private sessions for anyone who is interested. I have been doing this for a few people and it is working well. Since we are online, the private fee would be $40 instead of $60/hour.
- Have questions? I'm here to help! Thank you all so much! I can't wait to see you all again in the studio!
Yoga Basics ~ 7:30 a.m. (The 7:30 a.m. time should be this week only) and 6 p.m. ONLINE until?
If you are new to yoga, recovering from an injury, or only have an hour to spend on your mat, this class is for you! In this hour long class, we move through simple flow sequences focusing on alignment, breath, and modifications. Options are always available for those who want to step back a little or take it to the next level.
Trapeze Yoga ~ 9:30 a.m. CLASSES TEMPORARILY ON HOLD
*Please see the trapeze yoga page for a class description, pricing and online registration link. YOU MUST PREREGISTER FOR ALL TRAPEZE CLASSES.*
Family Yoga ~ 5-5:45 p.m. Facebook Live class being offered on 3-30 at 5 p.m. Click here: https://www.facebook.com/events/3305004849514165/
This fun, family oriented class is designed for school aged children and their special adult/s! The class will begin with a short period of meditation, followed by a gentle warm-up, a longer period of more active movement that will include partner postures, and conclude with a time of relaxation and rest. Children younger than school age are welcome if you feel they can participate in a 45 minute class. Adults are free with a paying child, and the cost per child is $10.
Vinyasa Flow ~ 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Online until ?
Vinyasa means a gradual progression or a step-by-step approach that systematically and appropriately takes a student from one point and safely lands them at the next point. It is sometimes described as the "breathing system," or the union of breath and movement that make up the steps. In this 90 minute class, students are guided through a series of postures that build toward a peak pose. Options are always available, allowing students the opportunity to work toward the pose in a way that supports them where they are in that moment.
Lunch Yoga ~ 12:15 p.m. Currently not offered. Look for short Facebook live tutorials at this time starting soon!
Think of lunch yoga as Express Basics! This 30 minute class is designed to work out the kinks from the morning, and give you an energy boost for the afternoon! Bonus~ this class is only $5!
Afternoon AAAHHHsana ~ 4-5 p.m. Currently not offered
This class is ideal for teachers, students, and anyone else who gets off work/school a little earlier in the day and would like some mat time before heading home for the evening. This class will be suitable for all levels and will be a shortened Vinyasa Flow style class.
Yoga Basics ~ 6 p.m. Online until ?
Trapeze Yoga ~ 7:30 p.m.
Yin/Restorative ~ 8:30 a.m. Online until ?
A Yin yoga class consists of a series of long-held, passive floor poses that mainly work the lower part of the body - the hips, pelvis, inner thighs, lower spine. These areas are especially rich in connective tissues. The poses are held for up to five minutes, sometimes longer. Props are used to support the body and allow for deep relaxation.
Lunch Yoga ~ 12:15 p.m. Currently not offered
Slo Flow ~ 5-6 p.m. Offering Restorative at this same time this week
Vinyasa and Hatha fusion style class, we will explore the asanas through holding the postures longer than traditional Vinyasa, utilizing the breath to deepen into the asana and prepare the mind for meditation. Great way to expand your current practice as we progressively work through the postures providing modifications and advancement options.
Vinyasa Flow ~ 8 a.m. Online until ?
Dirty 30 Lunch Class ~ 12:15 p.m. Currently unavailable
This 30 minute class blends vinyasa with a high intensity interval training (HIIT) pace and is followed with a brief cool down and savasana. Burn calories and build strength in just a half hour!
Dirty 30 is a cardiovascular based class and open to all levels. However, if you're new to exercise, consultation with your physician or health practitioner is recommended before beginning any routine.
Trapeze ~ 8:30 a.m. Yin/Restorative online instead
Yoga Basics ~ 10:00 a.m. Online until ?
Yoga for Veterans and First Responders ~ 11:30 a.m. We are temporarily removing this class from the schedule
This asana practice is a Vinyasa Yoga program designed to assist veterans and first responders with possible stress issues. It can help by allowing practitioners to shift their external focus - a learned skill already present, to also focusing internally and becoming more aware of what is happening inside. This occurs through disciplined (or tactical) breathing and movement, thus allowing change...
Sunday No classes until further notice
Slo Flow ~ 9-10:30 (option for additional 30 minutes for meditation)
Reiki + Restorative ~ 4 p.m.
This class infuses Reiki, a Japanese energy balancing modality, into Restorative Yoga. The intention is to relax as far as possible into the postures and the Reiki Master/Yoga Instructor will be sending Reiki to each person either above the body or by directly laying hands on during the postures. Reiki and Restorative yoga are both considered particularly beneficial for those suffering from anxiety, insomnia, headaches, or other stress-related conditions. Melt away the stresses from the day and leave feeling balanced and recharged!
The prices below are for mat based classes only. The trapeze yoga classes are priced differently and the class fees can be found on the trapeze yoga page of this site.
We prefer cash or check payments. You are welcome to use a credit or debit card on class packages, but we will round up to the nearest $5 increment( ie: $125 to $130, etc) to cover processing fees. Thank you for your understanding!
Walk-in: $13.00 Student Rate: $10.00
6 Class Package: $75.00 Student Rate: $55.00
12 Class Package: $125.00 Student Rate: $115.00
One Month Unlimited: $100
Lunch Yoga: $5/class or $30 for one month unlimited
Private Practice: $60.00/hour (24 hour notice needed if private sessions need to be rescheduled or cancelled. You will be charged for the class if changed with less than 24 hours notice.)
Group Private Practice: Small Group Privates are now available at the studio! Are you and your friends, family, co-workers or employees stressed out? Refresh yourself and the people in your life with a custom designed yoga class held at our beautiful and very peaceful studio! Or, schedule your next event, birthday party, bachelorette party, etc., as a small group private!
Prices for Small Group Privates at the studio (call for information about scheduling a small group private in your home or office):
1 Hour Mat Based Group Private
2-3 people: $110
4-5 people: $175
6-10 people: flat rate of $250
1 Hour Trapeze Group Private
2-3 people: $110
4-6 people: $225
Family Yoga: One adult is free with a paying child ($10). Additional adults are $13/class.